Website Update #1

I decided it was about time I did some updating on my website.

First up, My Bird List. I removed the Birds by Location thumbnails, and replaced them with thumbnails of all the birds. In doing so, I discovered a few things:

  • I totally missed a bird that I saw in Costa Rica – the Crimson-collared Tanager – so I added it to my list.
  • I don’t have a Common Raven on my list! I know I have Raven photos, I just have to find them.
  • Some of the photos I had of the more common birds – that would have been some of the first photos I posted – weren’t very good. And I have better ones, I just haven’t updated them. Here’s a couple of examples, with the original photo on the left and its replacement on the right:

So I’m glad I put up the thumbnails, because it alerted me to more updates I need to make. But that’s a winter project…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.